What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
A content management system is web based online solution that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like how your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to. A CMS gives you the flexibility to update your website as and when you require, you need not be dependent on a web developer or a freelancer to update your content or add new pages to your website.
Our CMS solutions power you with:
* Ability to make changes to website in real time.
* RSS Feeds, Social Media sharing of pages.
* Add new pages to the website whenever required.
* Custom Forms.
* Online Newsletter.
* User Management.
* SEO friendly architecture.
* Easy Update Oriented Architecture.
* Custom Modules as per requirement.
We will provide you with training on how to use your website backend to make changes to your website and add new pages and content.